- Colds, sniffles, runny noses
- Flu and diarrhea sypmptoms
- Gas or intestinal distress (couples great with catnip for collic!)
- Eye problems like stys
- Any symptom stemming from menstrual issues
- Need for pregnancy assistance
- Any problem stemming from toxic blood (acne, boils, eczema)
Red raspberry leaves are great for cleansing a canker condition of the mucous membranes in the alimentary tract, leaving the tissue toned. When taken regularly in pregnancy , the infusion will quiet inappropriate premature pains and produce a safe, speedy and easy delivery. Raspberry leaves stimulate, tone and regulate before and during childbearing, assisting contractions and checking hemorrhage during labor, relieving after-pains, then strengthening cleansing and enriching the milk of the mother in the post-delivery period.