Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Home Made Whipped Cream

     So Sorry that I ended up getting interrupted in my succession of Murder In Montana recipe components last fall. Here is the final recipe, easy as whipped cream!



Whipped Cream

1 cup (one half pint) heavy whipping cream
1/4-1/2 c. powdered sugar
1-3 tsp. vanilla (or flavoring of your choice)

With very clean, and chilled bowl and beaters (I like to use my old fashioned egg beater) whip cream till soft peaks appear. Add desired amount of powdered sugar and vanilla, beating just till stiff peaks form. Sweetness is to taste so if you want to add more, go ahead. This is so much better for you than the processed unnatural oils and hydrogenated garbage they sell in the stores, and such a treat for the palette. 

Next up Murder In Montana. A desert so yummy it should be illegal. (ok well not really, I like it too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment