Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its Heeeerrrrrreeee!

Start snagging the deals while they are still here!

   
   Wasn't planning on posting till tomorrow, but I couldn't not put this up. NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE! And with a vengeance. This article doesn't even mention the fact of the falling value of the US Dollar, and it really just is going to mentally spur me into action.  Here is an article I found on Drudge this morning about the rising prices of food. 


also check this out

Food And Fuel Article

  They predict that the customer will feel it in particular in the meat department as soon as three months from now. Think it will blow over? Don't count on it...  pork prices will see a rise in around a year and beef in two. So prices will NOT be going down, and this is just in the meat department. The United Nations is forecasting food prices rising by an additional 40% this year.
  Take action now. And I'd say if you have a freezer or dehydrator, fire it up and get cracking!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog yesterday. Love all the useful information. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this website a week ago. Very useful information. My family and I are trying to get prepared and this site and your blogs help us out alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help. I like having the traffic and all, but I really like knowing that others can benefit from my bits of knowledge as well.

    ReplyDelete